All My Own Work - Year 10
What is HSC: All my own work?
All My Own Work is a program designed to help HSC students to follow the principles and practices of good scholarship. This includes understanding, valuing and using ethical practices when locating and using information as part of their HSC studies.
Students who have completed the program will also know about penalties for cheating and how to avoid malpractice when preparing their work for assessment.
To be eligible for the HSC, students MUST complete HSC: All My Own Work (or its equivalent) before they submit any work for Preliminary (Year 11) or HSC (Year 12) courses, unless they are only entered for Year 11 and Year 12 Life Skills courses.
All my own work modules
1. Scholarship Principles and Practices
2. Acknowledging Sources
5. Working with others
The program builds on existing programs in schools and provides flexibility in delivery. It also recognises the rapid growth in information available to students through the internet.
How to complete all my own work
1. Enter the website and work through the five modules.
2. Read the information and complete the short quizzes online for each section in each module.
3. Once this is completed, students will complete a test and must attain 85% to have satisfactorily completed the HSC: All My Own Work course.
4. Students are required to take a screen shot or a print out of thier results to the front office as proof of completion.